Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Light painting

Light painting is great fun. These pictures aren't similar to my research, but contain people so deserved an upload. Things I learned whilst doing this - I steady tripod is essential, we did this in bulb mode so with someone's finger constantly on the button there will be some shake - a steadier tripod will help, as would a remote shutter cable. In some earlier photos, the focus was way off because couldnt see that well in the dark, I will check that the focus is perfect for next time.





2 comments:

  1. Hi
    If you want to work with light drawing within your theme thats fine as long as you can research this method and the other photographers who work with night photography and light drawing, etc...

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    You also need to talk to andy within the group about light drawing, there is some on his blog but he has yet to upload alot of his work as he has done alot of these type of images.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete