Monday, 11 April 2011

Stapenhill Gardens



3 comments:

  1. Hi Alastair,
    Can you come in next sat so that I can talk through your work with you please so we can catch up , etc..

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    As we talked about get your main exams out of the way then come back to this when you have time. I will extend your marking date by 3 weeks after the end of the course. But stay in touch as much as you can, also can you load up all your images. etc as and when you can please.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Make sure that you stick to our agreement and add the images you have taken, research and written blog work as soon as you have had a break from your exams, I will give you enough time, contact me as and when you can, otherwise we do it all online.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete